hey all

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
hey all im eric 22/m/md. its nice to meet you all. i found this from OT central and for those of you who are members im freako104 on there. im also on jjr512.com and im freako104 on there as well. im into music movies,rpgs,video games and girls. though not in that order. again its very nice to meet all of you.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
welcome to XIbase, Freak401. Post too much & bring pizza & beer :wave:

freako104

i did originally do my profile as 104, but i accidently erased the email for registrarion so i chose to switch them around so i can post. i knew someone was going to ask that.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Les, are you compiling dossiers of all of us or something? :lurk: If you are, can you send me a copy? :D I need it for, um, I'll find a reason after I get it.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! Glad you made it. ;)

Enjoy your stay, stay as long as you like, and I hope you like it here. :beerchug:

freako401 said:
i did originally do my profile as 104, but i accidently erased the email for registrarion so i chose to switch them around so i can post. i knew someone was going to ask that.
I could fix that for you and resend the activation email for -104 if you'd like.

leslie

:uhoh: uhoh, he noticed! :eek:

:confuse3: Eh? What? When? Who? A dossier? I wouldn't do that! Never!

*looks around to make sure everyone believes it* :D

freako104

hey fury i got a few emails from you. this is to show that the freako104 works now. thanx a bunch. i iddnt get a chance to reply to your email as my comp hasnt been working the best these last few days so i posted so youd know that the freako104 works/ again thanx. hey lesli hope this is easier for you to get that dossier on me now ;)

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
:hmm: les, look again... :D

BTW, how much for you to erase mine? Nah, it's not worth it, you couldn't possibly know my terrible secrets... Could you? :worm: