Here is mmy pic

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
1st shot-seems cute enuff-(but, is it too dark or is it my monitor?)
2nd-better contrast, not enough skin:cool:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Originally posted by Gonzo
1st shot-seems cute enuff-(but, is it too dark or is it my monitor?)

Not enough skin? My undies are hanging out of my pants. You can see the little black tie above belt. Ugh! ANd my boobs are just about falling out of my shirt. How much more do you need without a nude? BYW, I don't do nudes.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by DarkPrincess

Not enough skin?

I think he was actually referring to the second picture you posted (the modelling, professional etc picture) :smash:

My undies are hanging out of my pants. You can see the little black tie above belt. Ugh! ANd my boobs are just about falling out of my shirt. How much more do you need without a nude? BYW, I don't do nudes.

You don't need one, IMO. You look nice as it is ;)

-flurffmeister, the ladies man
ladys-man.gif
<-- :eek:

Gonzo

Staff member
I think he was actually referring to the second picture you posted (the modelling, professional etc picture)

right you are, Fluffmeister-you win the big prize(I don't know what it is, but you win it)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Originally posted by Gonzo

Have skin enough for me, you're very beautiful and charming, DP. Seems to have much personality too. Ok, :lurk: let's stop now people before Hamburguer cames and begins to bash evreyone :smash: .

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
The 2nd pic was taken in the fall and I was wearing a very short dress that day under that sweater. I froze my ass off so I told the photographer that even though the white shirt messed with the lighting that I was going to wear it. I'll try to find one of me in the dress but I think that my ex's mom has them.

And thank you for all the nice complements.
hhheart.gif
I don't think that Hamburger will even find time to get over here and if he does, he won't care. He knows that I love him.
smlove2.gif

K

krusty

Hiya DP, I cropped your pic, the white space was making me crazy.

yes I am anal... so sue me

fury

Administrator
Staff member
lol @ krust-itch

I already cropped it in her page at the gallery, you could've saved yourself some time by just using that.

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
hubbbbaaabuuuuddaaaaddaaaaadddooooddoooo!

(heart medication, neeeddd,, faaaast)

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Noite Escura

Seems to have much personality too.

Just curious, how does one examine the amount of personality in a photograph? I'd like to try it.:rolleyes: