Here is mmy pic

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Thanks KF. Are you saying that if I do get a nude or at least topless pic, you'd want to see it? After that, maybe you won't. Just kidding.

I need those compliments! I have a very low self esteem.

As to the personality remark. Havok and I have talked online and had losts of discussion threads on other boards. I appreciate the compliment. *blush* Most people don't like the fact that I am straight foward and VERY honest and don't give a f**k about what people think!

Kruz

Staff member
Originally posted by DarkPrincess
Thanks KF. Are you saying that if I do get a nude or at least topless pic, you'd want to see it? After that, maybe you won't. Just kidding.

I need those compliments! I have a very low self esteem.

As to the personality remark. Havok and I have talked online and had losts of discussion threads on other boards. I appreciate the compliment. *blush* Most people don't like the fact that I am straight foward and VERY honest and don't give a f**k about what people think!

DP just to be on the safe side, you can send me your pics for private review.... you know.. just in case they voilate the M.A.:D :rolleyes: :p

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Originally posted by Gonzo

Just curious, how does one examine the amount of personality in a photograph? I'd like to try it.:rolleyes:

Just by reading the texts posted along with the photos... See?They are there :D But, for justice, I have to say I've been actually reading her posts in another board for some time.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Originally posted by Kruz

DP just to be on the safe side, you can send me your pics for private review.... you know.. just in case they voilate the M.A.:D :rolleyes: :p
I live about 8 miles away from Kruz. I can drive over to his house and browse said photos myself. I will be sure to bring my USDA grade A beef stamp along.

You call that better? Hmmm...So many things I could say, but won't. Maybe my uh "jimmy" is bigger than yours.

hey now...i didnt see this before i made my last reply...what the hell!!! I'd like to know whats wrong with my pic. not dirty enough for you? umm...i know...i shaved, is that it? maybe its cuz my hair is combed??

heres a pic of Dark Princess' dream man

Attachments

• mall.jpg
    mall.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 48

BigDadday

Everday People
:lurk: Watch yourself DP you look reallll good as I sdaid once before ;)

b.gif

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Pics for private review huh? I'll have to think about that one. That is NOT my dream man. THis is my dream man.

Attachments

• guiatrpic.jpeg
    guiatrpic.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 45

Kruz

Staff member
Originally posted by DarkPrincess
Pics for private review huh? I'll have to think about that one.

Purely Professional.... just think of me as Dr. Kruz :D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
kruz and UNC. I really think i should help you guys with the review, you'll need a northerner to give a eye at that...:lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You guys will need a voice of reason to help keep peace between the reviewers. Namely, moi :retard:

As nutty as I am, I can mean the difference between insane towel * [edited by fury's common sense and self-preservation instinct] :eek: and calm, orderly, organized, thorough, in-depth study.

refreshbiggrin.gif

No offense intended, DP, it's all in jest