hello?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
That's what I've been wondering? is it finals week or sumthin:confused:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
it's actually been slow the last couple of days.

Looks like you and me gotta take things into our own hands, ku'u ;)

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Yea what is everyones excuse???:D I see people here alot but they are hardly posting. But what really kills me is that i cant figure if they are just rereading post or what.:( :(
It gets lonely in here

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
did someone say p0rn? :D

seriously though - what do we have to do to get people up in here? I have to admit, I've been at a loss for words ... been busy here getting the lab up and running and whatnot. But that's no excuse ...

POST EVERYONE!!!

:)

unclehobart

this is my special title
Sorry. I'm in New York all this week. My time in front of a computer of any kind is fairly limited until I get home.

habaneroman

nalani said:
did someone say p0rn? :D

seriously though - what do we have to do to get people up in here? I have to admit, I've been at a loss for words ... been busy here getting the lab up and running and whatnot. But that's no excuse ...

POST EVERYONE!!!

:)

POST EVERYONE!!!

Seriously though, I have wondered why there are not more members here. I listed xibase as my homepage on other message boards that I frequent. Did that for a couple of months, just to get people to check this place out.

I think, and this just my opinion, xibase is just too nice.

Some people cruise message boards to engage in some lively debate, be it drugs, sex, rock n roll, abortion, religion, politics, crime, sports.
The thread that had some lively give and take was the thread on Homophobia.
I'm not saying that you should be inundated by trolls, (being that one of the www most outlawed troll is mod here) you certaintly don't need that.

I guess what I'm trying to say(and not very well) is that the topics seem to be something you see in a chat room.

New members or lurkers, would not want to post in a thread that seems to be 5 or 6 friends talking among themselves

I like xibase, its just that a lot of time I don't find anything interesting to post to.

Now, I could start a thread about some subject, but it seems that everytime I visit here, there is only 3-4 people at the site also.

Flame me if you want, xibase has become one of the last places I visit, when I sit down in front of a computer.

Of course nekkid wimmin is always a draw.:worm:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
br0ck said:
Time to post pr0n to get an reaction! :D

I think you misspelled that last word... ;) :D

My excuse (a valid one for a change) is that I don't have a decent connection, it disconnects every 10 minutes or so and takes just as long to redial, but that should be over soon. :)

flurff

Yeah, I have noticed it's been kinda dead in here lately...

hey, Kuu, if you'd like, I can show you something that's definitely not dead, but in fact very much alive and kickin'! :cool: