Height

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Will you date someone way shorter or taller than you?

I don't like to date guys who are shorter than me. But I like taller guys. I am kind of sorta dating this guy that is 6'5 :eek: I wore 4 inch heels one night and six and a half inch another night and I am still a shrimp next to him. I only came to his chin.

kuulani

hmm ... if the guy is worth it, maybe height wouldn't matter. i wouldn't know though, i've never dated anyone shorter than me.

greenfreak

I'm 5'10" and dated a guy who came up to my nose. He was cute though, and I only noticed it when we slow danced.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
greenie i love taller women...specially when we slow dance.:D

Professur

Mushroom at large
At 5'5", I've had occaision to try both flavours. Dating made no nevermind, but the sex was ... interesting.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Midget sex all the way! :aheadbng:

I don't think I really have a preference, but then again, I've never dated someone taller than me. At 9' tall, it's kind of hard to find anyone. :headbang:

greenfreak

Neo said:
greenie i love taller women...specially when we slow dance.:D

*rests sammy's head against my chest*

...There, is that better? :D

And I have to agree with Prof about the sex part. You can...reach places...that a taller man might not be able to in certain positions.:eek: ;)

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I don't think it really matters during sex too much unless the difference is huge. With Billy it's kind of hard to kiss cause he's way taller than me.

greenfreak

I'm not going to go into details but with men who are my height or shorter, trust me... There's two things that can be reached at the same time that a taller man wouldn't be able to... ;)

alex

I like tall girls. I danced with this girl at Rodeo's that was probably 4-5 inches taller than me. We were doin the shotis(sp?) where I spin her around while holding hands and I kept hittin her head with my forearm....it embarrassed her I think.

GF, I know exactly what you mean ;)

kuulani

greenfreak said:
I'm not going to go into details but with men who are my height or shorter, trust me... There's two things that can be reached at the same time that a taller man wouldn't be able to... ;)

Mmmm ... you are soooo right!! :D

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
greenfreak said:
Don't count on this! I'm a contortionist :D I've never dated any girl bigger than me, but then again I'm 6'3". I've dated(sorta) a 6' height girl once and what was scaring: her hands were bigger than mines :eek:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think I woudl like ot date a guy who is shorter than me. He doesn't have to be way taller either though. brainsoft is about 3 inches taller than me and I like that just fine!