hay there fella come sit with me

putzblock

8032344_1503042.jpg

I am a 32 year old Female and I am seeking A Date with a Male. I live in Walkersville, Maryland, United States and I will be willing to relocate. I consider appearance to be Not Important and intelligence to be of Medium Importance.

My hair is Brown, my eyes are Brown. I am 5'4'' (163 Cm.) tall. My weight is Unspecified and my body build is A Few Extra Pounds. I am Active in selected activities, a Regular Smoker and I drink Occasionally.

My ethnic background is White/Caucasian, My religion is Baptist. My political inclination is Midway Moderate. My astrological sign is Leo. I am Divorced, I have 3 kids (They live with me) but I don't want more. I grew up in Maryland.

I have completed High School and the emphasis of my studies was in general. My occupation is Other:kids and my income is Unspecified.

I am Easygoing, Flexible, Humorous, Musical, Nurturing, Romantic, Sensitive, Spontaneous, Stubborn, Talkative and Wild.
My favorite activities are Dancing, Intimate Conversations, Partying, Watching Videos and Weekend Trips.
The cuisines I like are Chinese and Italian.
The kinds of music I like are Classic Rock n' Roll, Country and Oldies.
I like to read Fiction.
I like going out to Bars, Clubs, Libraries, Movies, Parks, Restaurants and The Beach.
My favorite sports are Rollerskating, Swimming and Walking.

we could go graze together, hurry!
cow.jpg

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
in the immortal song annuls of history, come to mind a very fitting title from the Surf Punks

NO FAT CHICKS