Happy Birthday Q

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*puts on official Libations and Celebrations co-moderator's hat* *cleans up the reminants of the never ending food fight so we can have Q's party* PLEASE refrain from throwing anymore food until the party is over (or atleast until Q get shere to see how nice the place looks) *carries in a armfull of party stuff* Ok, we've got helium balloons, beer, party hats, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, 37 flavours of ice cream, vodka, lasagna, noise makers, streamers, and I believe fury is bringing the cheese because he loves Q so much that he is willing to share for her birthday.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one. Don't get too smashed, or at least don't try to drive home while smashed. :smash:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
THANKS GUYS!! :):):):wave: :kiss:

psssst Nixy.....you didn't have to clean up just for me....they've been throwing food, smashing holes in the walls and generally wrecking the place since day one.....I'm kinda used to it now, it has that lived in look. :D.....but thanx.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Q: Don't worry, the holes are only covered up with streamers they are not gone and I'm sure with all this melting icecream and leftover cake the place will be a mess in no time!