Guess I'll be working for Chase now...

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Better than digging ditches.

I thought you worked for (somebody else)...musta missed a job change along the way.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
There was some; saw a bunch of bankers cleaning out their offices on Sun in case we were locked out on Mon. I won't be there until Friday night again. I'm just so surprised on how fast everything happened; there was no rumor about this going on and all of the sudden, here it is. :/

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I finally got hired today. god it feels good to be back in the workplace. (never thouht id say that did ya) im working for http://www.preferreditgroup.com/
im excited to start on monday. pay is ok for starting, but they have good benefits. gotta have them for the boys.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Nice; the latest I hear is the Bear shareholders told the JP people "you can stick the $2/share bailout up your ass!" :( (already got told not to work Fri; was supposed to get 2.0x pay)

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Congrats, Sam! That's gotta be a relief.

Huge, it kinda looks like a big damn fight regarding price on the Morgan buyout. You've got a few large shareholders telling Morgan to get stuffed, but liquidity crises don't die - they just get worse.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Well I saw a quick blurb in today's paper that JP is encouraging Bear employees to stay, for what it's worth. I guess I'll get a better sense when I'm there tomorrow.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
help desk support. i will mainly do remote work from the office.
But im hoping to help out with alot of their reporting and databases. then help grow the company

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Well, now it looks like the deal will go to $10 a share. It'll be interesting to see how much of a tirade Morgan shareholders will throw at the sweetened price.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Well Bear is dead now and I am out of a job. :(

I celebrated by buying a new case and a wolfdale e8500 :)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Sucks....

Cool...

now you have time & resources to game properly :D