greetings from canada!

mazakman

hi everyone.i go by the name mazakman,but my real name is alex,and i just turned 42.
i'm married,got 4 boys,6,11,12 and 17 years of age.my occupation is trying to keep my 3 home computers up to date so that my kids won't bitch at me(yeah,what else is new),actually i'm a machinist by trade.i enjoy toying around inside computers and making odd mods for them.i live just outside of montreal in quebec,you know,where they host the canadian grand prix,the formula 1 race,oh well,can't blame you if you never heard of the place,we're basically overtaxed and have too much government for the amount of people in this place,but it's still not a bad place to live!:D
by the way kruz,this place is wild !thanks.:D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
mazakman, I got a 7 and 4 year olds. and they have already started the complaining about the speed of their computers.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Welcome mazakman. Unlike this odd americans I'm a F-1 fan :D so I know of Montreal and the GP. I think professur lives there also?

mazakman

computer modding stores in toronto

i have a question for my canadian friends.would you guys be kind enough to help me in finding some (websites) computer modding or computer retailers in the toronto or mississauga area(hope i spelled that one right).there are some lazy youngsters on another forum i visit looking for these stores,i thought i might help them out.i'm a sucker when it comes to helping out!:D

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
OH! There is a computer modding company out of brampton (I live there, I really need to change my info though since I am in Hamilton going to school)

I will get the addy tomorrow from my friend!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! :headbang:

mazakman said:
just noticed that there's a 5 hour difference in the time zones.it's just after 7 pm over here.
See the grey bar just below the logo and banner? Look over on the right side, and click Options. Change your time zone with that page, as well as some options regarding styles, quick forum links, and PM notification options :)

The board doesn't recognize Daylight Savings Time, though, so you may need to adjust it by one hour to match your clock until DST is over. (My time zone is -5 hours, and I have to set it to -6 when DST comes, because Indiana doesn't follow DST)