The quote is actually "Thou shalt do no murder."
same idea, big difference

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
"War is Gods way of teaching Americans geography." author unknown:lol:

unclehobart

this is my special title
"I just accepted my breasts as a great accessory to every outfit. Who needs a necklace when you have these?"- Jennifer Love Hewitt.

"I am a doughnut" Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam.

"We do everything together. We even go to the toilet together. We were going to have two toilets built next to each other in the new apartment, but we decided not to." Victoria Adams on how close she is to David Beckham.

"I used to sleep nude - until the earthquake" Alyssa Milano.

"I was in a restaurant the other night, and all the girls ignored me. It was so annoying" Leonardo Di Caprio.

"Sometimes, when I'm alone, I put on six inch heels and wear nothing else and dance around in front of the mirror and do my little stripper dance." Tori Spelling

"His butt is smaller than mine. It's awful. I'm supposed to be the girl." Reese Witherspoon on husband Ryan Phillipe's butt.

"I think she had a butt implant" Justin from N'Sync about the rumors on Brittney Spears breasts.

"The coolest thing about our fans is that they're devoted - but psycho" - Hanson

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - Brooke Shields, during an anti-smoking campaign interview

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey

Did I yet mention:

|Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing

by Wernher von Braun (1912 - 1977)