GOOOOD MORNING XIIIBASE !!!!

ResearchMonkey

(**This post is PC-13 and here in my little stump in the woods it is morning still)

After a fine breakfast with Q its time for little oldschool Rock'n Roll...

after a night of abuse by Q the first virtual vinyl I'd like to spin is Lets Get Tested for Aids

...now with our cards on the table I would like to dedicate this one to the Kung-WU master herself... Honda Accord

Good luck with that Q...

Now heres one that was written here in my home town by Buck Owens or Mearle Haggard Red Neck Swine

...doesn't that bring it all home...

Here's one for all you AOLer's out there, sorry 'bout your f***ed-up luck The AOL Song

...gotta get broadband folks...

Now being 'merican n'all I remember this day, the day of the White Ford Bronco

WOW what a memory, the day real TV took-over the other media...

...but hey it's a new world out there when was last time you went Downtown ...

...Well I need to get another cup of joe, and I need to act like I am going to do somthing today,... so I will leave you with one last spin. .... So signing off the air for the day, this is ResearchMonkey

Doggystyle

ResearchMonkey

Originally posted by Outlaw69
sup fag0t.

I'm getting drunk :D

hey, its my anal-cranial-retentive little buddy.

Things is good, gotta supervise the bathing of 6 puppies today by four little girl (I mean LITTLE girls OL..so dont go there)

How the veiw from inside the bottle today

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Well I like all kinds of puppies...but I already have 3. I'd love to see pics, if you have some though :)

ResearchMonkey

Here's a few pre-washing dogs.

to save badwidth for those w/o, here's some links

White dogs w/ one blue eye (x2)

Black w/ brown markings, 1 dog has 1 blue eye

And finally..

The 3 colored dogs the each have one blue eye on oppisite eyes (nice pair)

The mother was the product of 2 ranch working dogs, dad was a Geman shepard, the Mother was an Austailian shepard.

We don't dont know who sired these puppies my wife' let the dog out when she came home for lunch one day ...and left her out for 4 hours

anywhoose remember FREE SHIPPING in the continental US

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Are those really your doggies?? They're adorable. :cry2: I wanna new baby puppy now.