Gonzo...your avatar...

HavoK

Sayian Elite
Is that just some random picture or is that the Gunslinger from the Dark Tower series from King? I thought maybe the one pic was of the Gunslinger looking through the door from The Drawing Of The Three and seeing The Dark Tower behind it...am I insane or am I right....could be both, I dunno :retard: :confused: :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
been in Cleveland or I woulda answered you sooner(don't let Drew Carey fool ya-Cleveland still SUX)

they are both Michael Whelen drawings of Roland of Gilead, the Last Gunslinger, from the Stephen King DarkTower Series (next one due fall '03). I spent ALL day looking for them one bored Sat. I had the "door" at one time, formatted over it & haven't been able to find it again, until recently. Gunslinger, ye must know the tale of Gilead & of Blaine the Pain.

D

Dark Angel

this should be your avatar Gonzo

Attachments

• drummer.gif
    drummer.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 15

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by BigDadday
Gonzo and Indiana is better?:D Also I wish he would continue with the series.chika ching!

Did I ever say I actually LIKED IN? NO.... :cry:

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by BigDadday
There's not much to like surrounding us I guess;). BD

MI is okay--too damned flat in the midwest-It's beautiful if corn & soybeans are your thing :laugh:

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Hey... Everybody pisses and moans about where they live. Just rembember:

Just because you suck... doesn't mean your city has to..."

If it sucks so bad... GTFOH!!!!

Your life is what you make of it. Take responsibility. Don't just bail like my mondo-lameo-f@@king X because you aren't happy. If I bailed just because I was unhappy I would be dead by now. Your life is what you make of it.

It helps to not be so focused on this world but the next!

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by wine4all
Hey... Everybody pisses and moans about where they live. Just rembember:

Just because you suck... doesn't mean your city has to..."

If it sucks so bad... GTFOH!!!!

Your life is what you make of it. Take responsibility. Don't just bail like my mondo-lameo-f@@king X because you aren't happy. If I bailed just because I was unhappy I would be dead by now. Your life is what you make of it.

It helps to not be so focused on this world but the next!

I came here on a mission & intend to follow thru with it-climb aboard my truck for 6, 8, 12 hours a day & see how much fun farmland is to look at, mile after mile. I wholeheartedly agree, life is what happens while we wait for a better offer-that doesn't mean we ALL bail at the other offer, it's just fun to keep looking at the possibilities & applying those traits we like to our own.

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Dark Angel

this should be your avatar Gonzo

I like that, I'll put it away for later reference, for now though, I like my questing guardian gunslinger- ;)

HavoK

Sayian Elite
That's awesome...thanks, thought I was losing it there...well, I am losing it but not as fast as I thought I was. Well done :D