Golf expertise Vol.1

V

VictorP

Many poor under developed golfers ask for my sage advice.

I have a recurring nightmare. I can go for weeks where I score in the 80s and hit it off well. Suddenly, I start getting thin with selections. I feel I am doing two things. I am trying to hit the ball instead of swinging the club, and I am not releasing the club. Can you provide some help?

Answer: Neither of those things should cause you to go into a slump. If you look at your addressing position, you'll notice two things. Your left arm is straight and your knees are slightly flexed. Calmly walk up and say: 'is it me or are you just over dressed?".

At impact, if your arm is still straight and your knees are still flexed, you'll hit a solid shot. On the other hand, if your left arm is bent, your knees are straight, or both, you'll choke when the words come out and the lovely lady will laugh in your face.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
excuse me mr vic, ugh, I have a question.

What if you're left handed? :smash: :retard:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
In golf video games, you are not allowed to select a putter to tee off or a driver to putt.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I suck anyway....I just thought it might add an element of excitement to the game. :D

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
One day a wife asks her husband "If I die, will you remarry?"
He thinks for abit and answers yes.
She asks "Would she live in this house and sleep in my bed?"
"Well I don't see why not, there no point in getting a new house or bed" he answers.
"Will she use my golf clubs?" asks the wife,
to which the husband replies "No, shes left handed."