Gee Whiz....what happened to the food fight?

D

Dark Angel

Apologies for being away for so long.....anyone miss throwing pie in my face.....hehehehe

It's great to see that everyone's still going strong with their recipes and humour, great to be back on board!

Dark Angel back from filming on set

:wave:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Alright Da, glad to see ya back around here. Was wondering where ya went...
What ya mean filming on the set? We got us an aussie movie queen here? Spill it to us:worm:

D

Dark Angel

Thanks Neo for the welcome back, my comment about filming on set....just referring to the TV Character and it was my very poor excuse for being away for such a long time......oops

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, as long as you're back :D

:wave:

Had me excited there for a moment though, I thought we were gonna get to see Brownygirl in the movie theatre :D

We still luv ya anyways, right guys (and gals, I guess)

bigteethgrin.gif

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Yeah... welcome back. A certain someone, who shall remain nameless so as to keep my promise, has been a little testy since you've been gone! Mabey now that certain someone will chill out since you have returned.

D

Dark Angel

Hey Whiney.......that's between you and that certain someone and BTW....that certain someone is relaxed and chilled most of the time but when people play games and pass off unnecessary no life comments......he loses his cool and so do I......

Ever heard of that song....Stand by your Man.....

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Bring it on baby! Let's have a tumble! Er... Uh... rumble. My bad! :D

I understand how you feel DA, NZ is pretty small and you have to take what you can get!:lol:

Welcome back anyhow and don't mind me, sometimes I'm hard to take. Kinda like a hot coffee enima.:scared:

BigDadday

Everday People
Hi DA remember the jokester?:D At any rate nice to see you back and glad your here as well to tame the wild beasts. US!