FuserMan???

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Kennedy is the best road for stereo shops. I remember when I was getting a new system a few years back I'd walk into one place get a price, go into the next place and say I can get it for this. They would beat it. Go back to the fisrt place and they would beat it.

Outlaw69

Banned
Yeah I know... I just walked the Kennedy strip a couple hours ago... I checked out about 5 computer stores for deals on mobos. The best part is...the beer store is right beside my apartment building. :grin:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
What Mobo are you looking for. I might be able to hook up with a deal. I know some suppliers.

e-mail me with the info
[email protected]

You also have a Popeyes on the other side of Warden. Ummm
good chicken!

Professur

Mushroom at large
I couldn't get used to not being able to buy beer at the corner store. Trying to track down the "beer store" whenever I'm in Ont is just too inconvienient.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
First time I ever saw a corner shop selling beer was when I went to Scotland. I couldn't beleive my eyes. That and that they sold smokes in 10 and 5 packs.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Glasgow's very nice, but the small towns little Dunoon with their wee fish & chip shops and small pubs are the best. Everyone is SO friendly. I also miss how green everything is in Scotland.