fury you post whore!

dnar

Psycho Penguin
I visited the forums 3 hours ago, cleared the new thread listing. I return now, to find 39 new posts/thrreads and who do you suppose was the name down the right hand side of my screen 39 times?

FURY :p

Way to go man! I thought I was bad! (I hold the current record at TGC).

Would you like a little freindly competition here? I can re-instate my dnar-post-bot.....:lol:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
I wish I even had some competition around when I'm browsing the boards during the time of day I'm most alert: 1:30 AM. :D :zzz:

dnar

Psycho Penguin
Stop Laughing said:
I wish I even had some competition around when I'm browsing the boards during the time of day I'm most alert: 1:30 AM. :D :zzz:
" the time of day I'm most alert: 1:30 AM"

Your like me. :D 1:30AM is night BTW.
;)

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Probably the main reason I'm most alert now is because this is when all the caffeine from the god awful amounts of Coke I drink a day catches up with me. It's also because I usually cruise the net until 3 AM to watch 3 old episodes of M*A*S*H. :D Got a life?

Apparently not.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
fury's gone nuts in TP&P, he's replied to a bunch of threads that haven't gotten replies in quite some time. fury, get a hold of yourself! *SLAP!*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
dnar said:
Would you like a little freindly competition here? I can re-instate my dnar-post-bot.....:lol:
Bring it on!

s4: Damn right :D

Stop Laughing said:
fury's gone nuts in TP&P, he's replied to a bunch of threads that haven't gotten replies in quite some time. fury, get a hold of yourself! *SLAP!*
Look who's talking!

dnar

Psycho Penguin
fury - when I started this thread, you were only warming up it seams! It has taken you 5 hours to make your way through the post pile to find this thread! OMG we have a bleeding funger post a holic on our hands! :grin:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You think that's something, wait till I'm actually making an effort to be a post-whore.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
You have posted 289 times in the last 24 hours. For cryin' out load man. Aren't you fngers like tired or ready to fall off yet? :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, now that I take a look at VBStats code some more, it looks like the "This Month" stats are actually from the last 30 days.

So I've actually doubled my post count for the last 30 days, in one day! :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
[in his best whore voice]You looking for a good time, soldier?[/in his best whore voice]

:D