Forum infighting

flavio

superfly
Staff member
s4 said:
edited by s4

i've said all i am going to say.

Just say it s4! What's up?

You just constantly say stuff and then edit it out later. You seem to be the only one keeping s4 from saying what's on his mind.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
He did say it. Then, as he often does, he came back and edited it out for some unfathomable reason.

You obviously meant it, s4. Leave it up there.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
damn i miss all the good stuff. oh well guess it wasnt really important. must take editing abilities away from board. hehe :)

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Wow! Seems a bit "hot" in this room y'all.

Anyhows, for what it's worth, I plan to try an' visit a bit more often. This site is still run by folk who, I think, care about others, an' as Neo illuded to, folk who have had their fill of self-centered negativity. I do appreciate the opportunity to come here.

Lord knows, the negativity I have released in my life never has anything to do with helping others or bein' someone who has a genuine interest in the thoughts an' friendship of others. Usually jus' childishly lookin' for attention when I've immersed myself in my own bad attitude.

I hope Xi always maintains a friendly atmosphere! I think that is what sets it appart from all the hostile sites. It's like it's "trademark". Why be like the rest of the sites anyway?

I think, most of the voices I read, are still very much in favor of the friendly intent of those who are workin' to keep Xi growin'.

An' hey, let those who would prefer more hostility an' negativity excercise their "freedom" to choose an' go where it is.

Cheers! :beerchug:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
edited by S4, well not really but you get the point 05/03/02 18:12:24 :D

S

s4

Ok. Here is what happened. I wrote this big-assed reply. I started thinking about it. I began thinking about how these things were the entire discussion for a whole month here. I also started thinking that this is a new month. I began thinking: is this how I want the month of May to be? I decided: "hell no!". I've had enough of it and don't want to talk about it any more. Let's all drop it, please!!!! I am sick of the whole thing.

S

s4

Tell you what. If you want, I will try to recall what I said and post it again if you really want another month of debate.

leslie

:eek: nono don't do that! :laugh:

I think it's great that everyone is willing to drop it and go on, let's have some fun and lose the angst, eh? :)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Neo said:
S4 lets see the ONLY people that have ever been banned was jjr,initally started by krusty, then I let it stay in place for other reasons we are all aware of. then krusty himself.
:confused: What about seclusion and Osama Bin Laden?
I would like to add my humble opinion about this. I don't think OTC is killing Xibase traffic. It's been down for some good time since I can remember. Also I liked to see again people I knew nothing of in much time like StutheWise and outside looking in, just to cite some. If there is fighting and spamming, there are good things too. I don't see why both can co-exist(of course it doesn't depend of my efforts, I don't know the work it takes of you to keep them up). That said, I have to mention if I had to choose from one or another, I would choose Xibase wheter for its design(fury, your da man) but above all by one thing: friendship. I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! i regret I can be here more often :(

ps. I want a @xibase e-mail :p

S

s4

There is no forum infighting going on that I can see. OTC is not out of control, and we have plenty of mods/admins over there to watch the place. There might be a few people that don't get along too well, but you are going to find that at any bbs on the web.

leslie

I agree there, s4, I think that now at OTC things have fallen into place quite nicely, and all seem to be settling in :)

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
kuulani said:
Neo said:
Hell he has proved over and over again that even at OTC all he wants to do if he comes back here is to try to tell us how wrong we are and how right he is. If he could ever get over himself and how right he is about "americans" and us here in general then id consider letting him back. But until then I see no need to.

Sounds like the Justin I know ;) :D

I think he was refering to Krusty in that part of the post actually....