food fight

Professur

Mushroom at large
*continues jiggling

Wait a minute. If Nixy doesn't have a cold heart, then who's boobs are these?

Professur

Mushroom at large
Well, if it makes you feel better, I haven't had one since that time. You all made me feel so guilty that I haven't been able to buy them.

Professur

Mushroom at large
But since you've all proven to be so vindictive, I'm gonna go get one tomorrow, and scoff it all down. No, wait. I'm gonna get two. I'll scoff one there on the spot, and I'm gonna bring the second one back right here and eat it right in front of you all.

leslie

i have a loaf of homemade bread in the oven right now...and when it comes out in about 20 minutes...i'm gonna slice it up right there and slather it with butter and eat it with no plate.

Professur

Mushroom at large
DoH!!!.

I just got the oven fixed this afternoon. Hey, do you still get spice cake mix over there? I've been looking for it for ages. Snackin' cake was the brand, if I recall.

leslie

yeah!

I just had the banana kind last week...the spice is still here too. Why, it's not over there? :confuse3:

Professur

Mushroom at large
Too close to christmas. When I travel to TO, I need lots of money for the butcher's. We usually drop $400 easy. Another $100 at the baker's next door.

leslie

yeah, I guess a good stockup would cost.

mebbe I'll make you a nice batch of shortbread and send it on this year...how's that?

Professur

Mushroom at large
Heyyyy. Wait a minute. This is a foodfight.

*grabs loaf of fresh, warm, homemade bread and smooshes it into Leslie's face.