First Starbucks, then ...

kuulani

I could never work in one of those stores ... they're too fricken' happy ... I just wanna slap some grouchiness into those employees.
;)

greenfreak

You really need to come to NY then. There's none of that here. :D

I could go for a juicer right about now. None of those kinds of places closeby to me though.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I like Jamba Juice but Starbucks is disturbing me. There's one every half block in downtown San Francisco...it's kinda sickening. There's far better coffee elsewhere (like Peets) as well.

I've had some fantastic Hawiian coffee on a few occasions, hard to believe there's not a local place that blows Starbucks away.

Spot

around here, starbucks seems to be confined to malls. we have dunkin donuts every 2-3 miles.
never heard of jamba juice.

kuulani

There was a GREAT coffee shop in a town about an hour away, that we used to stop by every time we passed .. but for some reason, when Starbucks opened its doors there, everyone jumped on the Starbucks wagon and that coffee shop closed down :(

Starbucks coffee sucks!!

kuulani

I've tasted a Krisppy Kreme once in my life ... 2 years ago in California.

I would gladly give up the two Starbucks we have for just one Krispy Kreme. There are none in the entire state!!

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
well get ready, cause krispy has just made a deal with the devil himself. WALMART the first krispy kreme in a walmart store opens this month and if all goes well one will be in most of the supercenters all around the country. and for all the UKers, KK just is opening their first international store in harrods.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Here they have been selling Krispy Kremem in walmart for a few months. Although they are delivered there fresh each day, not made there.