Finally got a job, after a long time!!!!!!!!!!!

dimme

Unfortunately, it's not a very funny job. I have to walk an old lady's dog, a little poodle 3 times a day, which makes me have to go to her place (20 minutes bus-train ride), walk the dog and then go home. This I have to do 3 times a day. I was desperate, needed a job, besides, she's paying $110 a week ;)

Good bye Voodoo3, hello GeForce2

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
That's pretty good money for walking a dog. Poodles are usually pretty smart too. I've done worse things for less money. :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Geforce2? bah, wait another couple weeks and go for a Visiontek Geforce3

you can overclock the ram to 533 straight out of the box (3.8ns ram)

It's hard work, but you will be glad you did it

[ June 09, 2001: Message edited by fury ]

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
'grats Dimme; I know you've been looking for one for a while.

dimme

The only problem is that I will only work for 2.5-3 weeks, still better than nothing. so no money for GF3. :(

Inkara1

I don't know about Stockholm, but here in Paso Robles, CA, Pizza Express is perpetually hiring. They'll hire anyone with a car... despite the law that says you're not allowed to drive as part of your job until you're 18 in California.

K

krusty

Originally posted by Q:
<STRONG>That's pretty good money for walking a dog. Poodles are usually pretty smart too. I've done worse things for less money. :)</STRONG>

hmmmmm...I'm pondering this suz.. lol

dimme

I didn't get the video card. I found out I needed more ram instead so I replaced the standard 256MB PC-133 with some 512MB PQI Power Module PC-166 with built in ram sinks that can do 150MHz @ CAS 2-2-2 without a hitch.