FAO Postcode

dnar

Psycho Penguin
Hey guys, long time no see. I have been under the weather/hospitalised for ages (off work since Feb) and really have lost track of this forum.

Anyway, Postcode:- I went to http://www.linuxdiscussions.org/ to check if you had your old site up (I was a mod there once remember) and what did I find... LOL. Whats happpening? How have you all been?

FAO fury:- How is it buddy? I trust your ok, and your family is too. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
d00d! How are ya?

Been a while since I've seen you around here.

I'm doing OK. So how have you been surviving without xibase? It must've been excruciating! :eek:

dnar

Psycho Penguin
fury said:
d00d! How are ya?

Been a while since I've seen you around here.

I'm doing OK. So how have you been surviving without xibase? It must've been excruciating! :eek:
I have survived, just. Made the big mistake of stirring Jodie/Lara over at OCN..... See this thead at TGC for the story... :rolleyes: And they call me "trouble"... :confused:

Man, what a hell year this has been. I have not worked since Feb. I have two serious conditions simultaneously (one caused by the other). Endocarditis (Infection of the Mitral valve in my heart) and Discitis (Infection of my lower disc). I have been crippled, in mega-pain and through so many machines that go ping and then empty your wallet it's not funny! The good news is, that I am now out of hospital, and have daily nurse visits for my IV treatment. I wont be fit for work until another 3 months, and depending on the damage caused with my Mitral Valve (we wont know until the infection is cleared) I may still be back in before Xmas for open heart surgery. :retard:

I work for myself, man am I glad I took out income protection insurance all those years ago... :cool:

Anyways, I am back home, back on the net and causing trouble over at OCN, TGC and Free-DC already so I must be getting better. :D :D :D

Good to see you all again, it's going to take a while to catch up on loads of threads, but I am glad to see you all generally well and still together!

Wayne aka dnar aka Randreh aka Randreh_toeht.

dnar

Psycho Penguin
dnar said:
Hey guys, long time no see. I have been under the weather/hospitalised for ages (off work since Feb) and really have lost track of this forum.

Anyway, Postcode:- I went to http://www.linuxdiscussions.org/ to check if you had your old site up (I was a mod there once remember) and what did I find... LOL. Whats happpening? How have you all been?

FAO fury:- How is it buddy? I trust your ok, and your family is too. :D
Bump-edy-bump.

Are you alive Postcode? :confused:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
We had a driveby posty posting yesterday, hopefully he will do it again today..:)