does that mean no water rides?

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
We're leaving for Carson tomorrow ... I just checked the 10-day forecast for Carson ... 39 degees is the low ... 51 the high .... I do not own a pair of pants. I'm thinking ..... BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRR

kuulani

The only time I'm exposed to weather like that is when my body is alcohol-fueled in the middle of the night and I'm feeling no pain. Can I survive the cold while sober? Inquiring minds want to know ...

alex

Damn, it's colder there than it is here :eek:

Better wear something under those hula skirts :retard:

But if you don't, we want lots of pics :worm:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
hmm... ku'u, I'm thinking we should go on tour or something ... we can call it "Na's and Ku'u's Hula Skirt Tour" .... I think that'll be a hit :D ...How many days should be put aside for your city, pad?

flurff

Hm... Nalani, you don't own a pair of pants? :mmm:

cause, I was thinkin, maybe you could come back to my place and we'll have a few drinks and then perhaps I'll show you the night of your life :cool:

kuulani

it was freezing in CA ... long pants, sweaters, hats and gloves. sorry guys, no hula skirt pictures to show you.

maybe when we go visit sl, the weather will allow us to wear them for you ;)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
flurff said:
Hm... Nalani, you don't own a pair of pants? :mmm:

cause, I was thinkin, maybe you could come back to my place and we'll have a few drinks and then perhaps I'll show you the night of your life :cool:

dang, flurffy baby ... you're rather direct :D

no, I don't own a pair of pants .. and strangely enough, I did alright in shorts ... our aunty gave us these hand warmer thingies that you put in your pockets ...they worked really well ... a little too well ... my loins were on fire! :D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Now NA.... i had to shower after that comment... your loins were on fire... ooh baby:D :D