Do you guys ever get extremely lonely, not just lonely ,, but really lonely

jayburner

pothead
I get that way and sometimes I wonder if it will ever go away. I am okay with it because its a self imposed sentence I posed on myself, but I wonder if you guys are falling into the same trap as I am, and that worries me if you are..because it reallly does suck and its very lonely...its cool on some days, but most days it really sucks...i'm repeating myself here now. I am just sorta babbling here because its dark and i am sorta drunk as usual..nother side affect of what i'm talking about. I don't get suicidal or anything, just get kinda melancholy and stuff because I've done it so long now and it is starting to weird out the people I know in person and the people I know online. I could do this blathering stuff all night I guess, but I have to wake up to this post tomorrow and I know for a fact I won't remember it and I will have to go into hiding. I just felt like sharing with you guys because you are very good friends of mine. :)

unclehobart

this is my special title
I'm like that all the time. Probably all for different reasons... buts it ends up the same any way you slice it.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Parents, friends, siblings, spouses, kids-all the things to keep one occupied while we wait to see if we can really stand ourselves. If you can spend time alone & not TRULY hate yourself & bemoan the decisions that have been made, you 're ok.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Jay, I think it's time you go to bed.

To answer your question, no. I would kill for some me time.

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
Hiyas
It works different here, Its not Lonely that I get. Its getting really Horny thats the problem.
Get a Dog :D that'll solve those lonely times. You two can be lonely together :D

HavoK

Sayian Elite
Your not alone Jay...sometimes I'm in the same boat as you...lost totally...I've been there and I'm not out of it yet...hang in there buddy! :beerchug:

D

Dark Angel

Look Jay....after some serious discussion with krusty, this is the only solution we came up with........1 sheep 2 sheep 3 sheep

Attachments

• sheep.gif
    sheep.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 64

alex

since me and my girl split up about a year ago, i have way too much time on my hands at night and you can't go out and party and drink around here cause the cops are everywhere setting up roadblocks. but i have found that to be valuable time to get caught up on takin care of things around the house like painting and yard work :rolleyes:

BigDadday

Everday People
Not really as I figured out that all that matters in my life is not my family but just me an the wife so the answer is No and hope is stays that way for quite some time. BD :beerchug:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Hey babe...

next time you feel like that... use my e mail address... I'll send you some nudies.......

:D :D :D

kidding.... but we can chat :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I've got a lot of "me" time... some people are able to get used to it after a while.

If you can't stand yourself, try doing something that will take your mind off of yourself... like writing a story or drawing something, doesn't matter what, just anything that comes to you

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I get like that a lot and I have a man who loves me. You just have to make your alone time into time for yourself. Do something for yourself or work out or somehing. Use it for yourself time and don't think of it as being lonely. It's hard I know, but it helps.

ris

i am my my own evil twin
i remember the bad times and know that i'm never that far away.

depression is a bit like alcoholism - i'm still a depressive but i'm just not there right now.
i'm always aware that i have the capability to be there and i'm glad i have a supportive missus - she puts up with a lot. :)

nice to know that i'm not the only one too..... cheers goys and birls :)