DBZ!!!

HavoK

Sayian Elite
Alright, I saw Dark Angel is down with the Sayians, anyone else like DBZ??? My avatar speaks for itself :D

Attachments

• finishbuu.gif
    finishbuu.gif
    52.1 KB · Views: 38

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
My 7 yo is getting into it-I, on the other hand, see no value whatsoever-what is the point behind it?:confused: :confused:

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
Yes me, i love dbx, i have the whole freeza siries on tape, i have all the a few cell tapes, i have 2 dragon ball gt tapes*in spanish)...i always catch the show on cartoon network...i like animes :):)

HavoK

Sayian Elite
The combination of great animation with "good guy beats bad guy" story lines. They do nothing but nice things (unless you're evil, then they aren't very nice to you) and promote good ethics. I love it cause they woop ass in serious anime fashion...it's the kid in me, what more can I say =)

Attachments

• fireblast.gif
    fireblast.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 22

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
My little guy was upset today. We get home around 6:30pm and it's the samething everyday. He watches Pokemon 6:30-7:00, Pokemon 7:00-7:30 and then Batman Beyond(his favourite cartoon!) 7:30-8:00 on KTLA5. Well today they changed it. At 7:30 DBZ was on and Jake was not happy.:confused: "where's Batman?" Try telling a 3 year old his favourite cartoon is not on.
Good thing we have 2 Batman Beyond movies on DVD.

Nihilistic

Suprisingly, i like batman beyond, i dont like to tell my friends what i watch because its really "gay" to them...what they dont know is that i have a very large anime collectoin they will never know about..haha ;)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
KTLA5.

I thought real TV wasn't allowed in Canada-cool station though. In a couple of years your 3yo with think pokemon is stupid & Digimon is the coolness of the century.(my 7yo told me so, it must be true):beerchug:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I've got the full out cable package, so we get a few US superstations.

We have a Digimon DVD that he hasn't watched in a few months.
His favourite cartoons right now, Batman Beyond, Pokemon, Jackie Chan Adventures, The Zeta Project, Buzz Lightyear, any Spiderman(even the really old ones) and Cardcaptors.

Nihilistic

aww man, whatever happened to the old staurday morning cartoons, like gi joe, x-men and ect. now its all the new stuff...man..the old batman was the sh*t

HavoK

Sayian Elite
Those cartoons were great. G.I. Joe was everything to me, I couldn't get enough of it. Sometimes when I'm doin house work I'll pull out the G.I. Joe: The Movie and watch while I work. And everytime I post in this thread I'm gonna add another picture. I'll pick the really good one's in my library :D Here's one for you Nihilistic

Attachments

• gohan2.gif
    gohan2.gif
    14.1 KB · Views: 13

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Well HavoK you will be glad to know my little guy is glued to the TV watching DBZ. If was funny, he asked "whats that?" and I told him Dragonballs. Then the guy in red outfit with the halo got hit on the head and Jake said "oh no dragon got hurt!" LMAO!

HavoK

Sayian Elite
I'm very glad, that put a smile on my dismal day, thank you. Hell yeah, good deal "Big Ni"...I just found this one, I love animated gifs

Attachments

• c_gh.gif
    c_gh.gif
    119.9 KB · Views: 9

Nihilistic

DBZ on mystery science theater, what is the world coming to?!

Attachments

• booger.jpg
    booger.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9

HavoK

Sayian Elite
NOOO WAAAYYYY!!! Can I pruchase that?????? Where did you get the pic Big Ni? I have GOT to see this :laugh: That looks like they're watching the first Dragonball Z episode where Raditz showed up.