Cup Noodles.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Put a coffee mug full of water in microwave and set on high for 3 minutes. While it's heating, remove cup from box. Peel off plastic wrapping. Pull the paper lid back half-way. Take coffee mug out of microwave when it is at sufficient boiling temperature. Pour water in cup and sit a fork on the lid so that it stays shut. Wait 4 minutes. Salt or otherwise season to your liking, then enjoy. :retard:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I used to eat those so often that I got sick of them. I like Ramen better, but Cup of Noodles comes in it's own bowl.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Has ANYONE (over 27) not eaten thier share of Ramen 14 for a buck noodles?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
They're expensive here too :(

About 4 for a buck I think it is

I like Ramen better but I'm so lazy sometimes that it's too much of a PITA to get out the pan, bowl, and have to stir in the seasoning myself

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Good idea!

Hey, DP... come to papa

bigteethgrin.gif

:sex:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Aldi's around here usually have them like 14 for a buck, but all one flavor, and they only have beef and chicken, nothing else. When they're on sale, Walgreens has them for 10 for a buck. Of course, I get 12 for a buck... :p

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I can cook dammit! I'm a very good cook. Any man would be lucky to have me! Oh well.

They can't make those cups bigger. I can't finish a whole one as it is. Fury, you want my left overs? I didn't back wash I swear.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You can't finish those tiny ass little cups? :hmm:

I could probably DRINK one in one chug.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
DP, what's wrong with your appetite? Those things are small. Also, can you make this Mac & Cheese for me? I always screw it up, I'm a horrible cook. :o

BTW, I'm trying to get my mother's recipe for homemade Italian Beef, it's awesome! :) All you need is the food, a crockpot, and a crackpot to keep me away... :D

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by DarkPrincess
There are 3 for a dollar out here. When they go on sale it is 10 for a buck.

You folks must get the small cheap packages. We have the Mr.Noodle one that are 3/$1, but the ones I get from Chinatown are $10.95CND for a box of 20. They're so hot I've burnt myself a new butthole.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Originally posted by Stop Laughing
DP, what's wrong with your appetite? Those things are small. Also, can you make this Mac & Cheese for me? I always screw it up, I'm a horrible cook. :o

There is nothing wrong with my appetite. I just am not able to finish a whole one. I can usualy finish on of those smaller baby ones.

Mac and Cheese is easy! If you can read the box, then you can cook. Oh yeah, and always add a little Velveta and pepper. Okay okay, I'll be over in a few to make you som mac and cheese. What do I get in return huh?

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
I'm just too lazy to make it. Plus, once I tried to make it when I was smaller, and I switched the milk and the water, not a good idea... :o