Cool Video of the day

iwajabitw

Hope they didn't ruin Blade Runner, that's one of the best movies made. Is Alien here supposed to be before or after Prometheus, cause Fassbender doesn't look like a cyborg yet? Regardless, Ridley has been busy....Sorry been away so much, did a F@H context all Dec.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I think the alien movie is supposed to be a continuation of Prometheus. Seems to be getting a lot of negative reviews l

UGG, sick again. I was hoping 2017 would be better not suck ass Stupid Siri

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I think the alien movie is supposed to be a continuation of Prometheus. Seems to be getting a lot of negative reviews l

UGG, sick again. I was hoping 2017 would be better not suck ass Stupid Siri

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I'm actually in the hospital since about Monday. There was a time on Sunday night could not get out of my chair and things just went downhill from there. They had to pull 6 liters of fluid out of my abdomen I think I'll never drink green Gatorade it again

I'm getting better slowly; maybe I can make it out of here sometime next week walking is still pretty much a pain now; I need to use a walker to get around

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Come to NY and pick up your oxygen tanks you old fogey! ;) Keep strangling myself during my sleep (edit don't know why it's sideways; opens fine in photoshop)

tank.jpg

iwajabitw

A rumor from my wife says that my daughter is going to get us tickets to see Metallica in Atlanta 7/9. Haven't seen them since '94. How are you feeling?

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
:headbang:

Doing a lot better; up @ my sis's house for about a month now. Probably heading home in about a month. Had the peeps from "Hoarders" totally clean out my apt (I'm no hoarder but it was a mess and they could do a lot better job than I could. Not cheap though).

iwajabitw

You hadn't been at your new place long enough to be a hoarder, right, lol, except all the tech gear. Glad you doing good.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Plenty of recycling though (plus they moved all my boxes up to my loft, which I still need to go through most of them). Just glad I have my legs back.

iwajabitw

Sorry I haven't been around much. This has been a warm and the busiest winter I have ever had. Shits crazy, and I am just exhausted. So glad things are on the up for you, hope to get some slower time in March, maybe, its gonna be AC season soon, but we haven't even had a winter down here, high tomorrow in the 70's with severe weather. Hang in there and hope your great by now.