Cool Video of the day

iwajabitw

Just finished watching Fury on BluRay. Not as good as I thought it would be. Didn't have any depth to it, back stories. It was kind of like the dialog was second to the action scenes. Still think Saving Private Ryan is top dog. Other wise it was pretty good.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Just finished watching Fury on BluRay. Not as good as I thought it would be. Didn't have any depth to it, back stories. It was kind of like the dialog was second to the action scenes. Still think Saving Private Ryan is top dog. Other wise it was pretty good.

OH GAWD DAMMIT!!!! :mad:

Just bought it on Prime (not knowing it's not out until next week). So I can't watch it now (why does Amazon let you pay for movies that aren't even out yet? I was in a lull so I bought that, want to buy Lucy and John Wick).

Hope I like it better than you (and I loved SPR). :)

iwajabitw

Well I get to see it early, local movie store gets the new release on Thursday to have everything ready to go for the Tuesday premier. Know someone that works there and they have to watch them before, to be able to tell the customers. One that's out now that I really like is The Drop, with Gandalfini and Hardy. Great film. I had Lucy but they didn't remove the damn security lock, so I have to wait a bit and try again, but it will be free. A Walk Among the Tombstones was good also. Dont get me wrong, Fury was good, but it just missed you getting to know the characters.

iwajabitw

Other movies I watched after Fury

The Judge- Duvall and Downey JR.-Good move
Felony-Australian, not that good
The Rover-Australian, I like it, not for everyone
Open Window-Elijah Wood, cool tech movie

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Watched Fury; loved it (except where they were in that town for like 3 months; movie kinda dragged). Ending was good.

Watched Lucy; kinda short. Very entertaining to watch ScarJo be pissed off for 1.5 hours. Reminded me of "Total Recall" when Kate Beckensale was so pissed off!