Christmas Tree thread

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Ok all you digicam owners. Start posting images of that run down, dilapidated thing you call a Christmas Tree.

:D

leslie

Pretty, Kruz!

and I like the village at the bottom...we've never put ours down there but I think this year that's where it's going! Nice!

greenfreak

Our little tree is a bit bare. We got a small one that we put on a table and we only had about 20 red and green balls, one string of lights and 7 ornaments to put on it. We mistakenly thought one string of 25 feet was going to be enough for the lights and we don't have garland on it (Rusty doesn't like garland) nor tinsel (I don't like cleaning it up!) so I need to find something else to put on it.

Kruz has the Mardi-Gras type beads I like that I wanted to put on it too... Maybe I'll get some of those even though Rusty doesn't want them. Too bad! :D

unclehobart

this is my special title
Kruz, Is that in your bedroom? I don't recognize it off hand... but then its not as if I ever made it past your kitchen, comp room, and living room.

unclehobart

this is my special title
hmm... I was just thrown off by the tv. My mental perspective makes that look like a 30 incher when my mind has it imprinted as being larger than a Toyota. .. but now that Ive had a cup o' joe .. it does look like your living room... doh!

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Here's the "remanufactuered" tree after the cats knocked it over. Less crap on it this time.

Attachments

• christmastree.jpg
    christmastree.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 24

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
No indoor tree for us; they seem to last a bit longer outdoors. The snow is almost gone now (this was taken last week after a snowfall).

Attachments

• dsc00625-2.jpg
    dsc00625-2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 20