Chelsea has nips

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
:scared:

Editors at TIMEWARNER's PEOPLE magazine found themselves in controversy on Thursday -- after the weekly published a photograph showing former first daughter Chelsea Clinton in an apparent "aroused" state.

Clinton is shown "erect" as she is embraced by her companion Ian Klaus at last week's US OPEN tennis tournament; her face: showing "bedroom pleasures."

Publishing the provocative photograph of the media-shy Clinton is the latest attempt by new PEOPLE editor Martha Nelson to heat up the magazine. The snap is featured near the front of the book in the September 23 edition [Pg.24].

But the controversial shot of Clinton pulled mixed reviews -- even from within the magazine!

"I work here, I found it in very poor taste," a PEOPLE staffer told the DRUDGE REPORT from New York. "Why don't we just run a photograph of his hands down her pants?"

Editors defend the publication, noting Clinton's display was in a public setting.

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
Yes, our wonderful reporters always getting the impotant facts and invading privacy, way to go!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
finally

0,,2002421204,00.jpg

habaneroman

I don't see what the big fuss is about.

She's got nipples like everybody else.

Now, if she was nekkid, that's something else.

I think the biggest deal is that guy...c'mon, how can ANY girl get aroused by that guy?
Who is he anyway?

And yeah, she got nipples....way to go Chelsea :D