Check in!

flurff

Present.

Disclaimer: This message does not represent any idea, belief, statement, thought, or datum other than that of me, William B. "Slingblade" Thornton, being present.

K

krusty

We want your body Outlaw!... except your liver, science wants that. :eek:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
whaddya mean "we"?

only body I want is Jolene Blalock's! :D :D

I'll bet flurff and fear will agree ;)

flurff

fury, you took the words right out of my mouth :cool:

Now givem back so I can use those on her... she'll be like butter in an oven :cool: :cool:

flurff

I'll have you know, krusty, that I can dispute that statement in a court of law if necessary.

Disclaimer: I am not to be held liable or responsible for any damages to the mental health of any person who reads the above message. The message does not convey any message other than what was written in it, and it should not be assumed that the message was intended in any way to convey anything other whan what was written in it.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Here is a nice web page with some pics of the chick ye be talkin' about.

Excuse me while I run to the washroom.

ohhhhh baby.

flurff

I shall certainly make Ms. Blalock aware of that web site so her legal staff may decide whether they want to pursue a settlement from them :)

(Of course, after looking at and enjoying the pictures there :smash: )

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with nor any knowledge of whom comprises Ms. Jolene Blalock's legal staff. Additionally, I do not intend actually contacting this legal staff, the message is only a remark which is purely in jest and which holds no meaning, express or implied, other than to promote humor. In regards to the second paragraph of this message, I fully intend to observe and enjoy the images provided on the aforementioned website. This message does not contain any ulterior motives, nor does it represent or warrant that I enjoy observing pictures of nearly naked women. This disclaimer does not represent or warrant that I do NOT enjoy observing pictures of nearly naked women. It is simply that, a disclaimer which ensures my legal neutrality in this matter.

flurff

:o YEAH, baby!

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Wewt! :D