NFC
tampabaybuccaneers.jpg

at

philadelphiaeagles.jpg

why is tampa at philly?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I'd bet on Philly but my heart is with Tampa. Of course, it's only a small sliver of my heart because the rest is all SILVER & BLACK BABY

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I thought the Raiders looked pretty impressive last week. but later when I watched the highlights on ESPN it looked like a lot of it was just Pennington completely loosing all coordination.

He was throwing the ball 10ft over his receivers heads. What the hell happened to him?

Anyway Raiders still look strong.

Gonzo

Staff member
Pennington was ascared of the defense. They kept taking the ball & that just isn't fair:jump:

Outside of that, the Raiders are making up for a blown call that happened last year by putting way too many points on the board.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
...grumble grumble.

Kudos to Tampa; they really stifled us on offense. McNabb didn't look sharp at all. Plus they made more big plays on O when it counted. The fumbles killed us too.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Huge - Aren't you a at least a little bit of a Raider fan after having lived here for awhile?

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Pretty much prof...except they get props for punting 6 yard kicks.

Yeah I'll be rooting for them now I suppose flav. The last thing I need to see right now is a Lombardi trophy with Tampa's name on it. :p

Gonzo

Staff member
When a team has 3 faster than hell recievers, why not throuw down field? It's all Gannon's fault.

Congrats to Tampa

Buccaneers.jpg

Professur

Mushroom at large
Huge said:
The last thing I need to see right now is a Lombardi trophy with Tampa's name on it. :p

You can gouge out your eyes, now. You've seen the last thing you need to see.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
*gouge* *gouge* Ah...much better! 'grats to Tampa though; they were flying all over the place last night.