Cartoons ...

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
The other week, me, ku'u, her boyfriend, and some other friends of mine were playing a game called categories ... the topic was "old school cartoons" ... that topic went on for a long time ... that got me thinking .. what are some of your all-time favorite old school cartoons?

Mine are the Superfriends and the Hall of Justice .. Schmoo .. Captain Caveman ..

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
It wouldn't be the seventies and Saturday morning without Bugs Bunny and Scooby-Doo.

kuulani

That game went on so long, I fell asleep in the middle of it!!

I do remember saying Underdog, Laugh-alympics, Jem, ...

greenfreak

My favorite of all time is Tom and Jerry...

Heckle and Jeckle, Mighty Mouse, Woody Woodpecker... Yes, the Superfriends were cool! I wanted to be a Wonder Twin!!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Space Ghost, Underdog, Scooby, superfriends (though, as an avid comic book reader it sucked too), looney tunes....

greenfreak

nalani said:
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!!

not as if I ever watched that girly cartoon or anything :D

I never really watched the cartoon but I had the doll that smelled good and the Blueberry Muffin doll. :mmm: :D

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Na: I believe that it is in the thread about being still open for business I don't remember the exact title of the thread but there is a post by you that says sometimes about strawberry shortcake right in the middle of a convo about beer.