Can't believe you haven't posted it yet, Gonz

fury

Administrator
Staff member
They caught the sniper and his accomplice :D

I think they should both be tortured, and then shot 13 times, that way they get to feel the shit they put the US through.

dEaN

Hardware Reviewer
LoL...Dennis...what you said isn't a quarted as sick, wrong, or disgusting what I think should happen to them. I'll quote my post on another forum as soon as I find it..

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I was outta state. It's getting deeper & deeper. I'll post some fun stuff about it after awhile.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Dean, I can't possibly post what I want to happen to these two. It would be the ultimate sin. Plus, Gonz would have to moderate me. :headbang:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Thank God for truckers. It was a KY truck driver that spooted the plate & called the cops. He pulled his truck up & blocked the exit ramp & then got another driver to block the entrance ramp & they waited for the cops. I guess the police took almost 2 hours fom phone call to arrest. They had the SWAT team in place & checked out the car, top & bottom, before making a move.

Rumor has it the driver that spotted the car & called is refusing the $500,000. reward saying, "Give it to the families". Another true hero.