Canada ripped in skating?

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
What a disapointment that the canadians recieved a "silver" instead of the gold they deserved in figure skating.
I hope they burn these judges down to the ground...

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
This pic sums it up very well (that Russian guy looks like a dork).

Attachments

• a_pairs_ht.jpg
    a_pairs_ht.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 32

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
Doing what Ice skaters can do is far beyond my abilities, But to compare them to other skating teams. The Canadians were kinda mediocre, with no errors. To previous olympics it was no gold medal preformance.
For the Russians preformance, it had some spunk and style. Also one error, that normaly means no gold metal for them. The crowd and media, perhaps other skaters all disliking them to a degree. The Big bad russians thats it's their time to step down no ifs ands or buts.
Any judging controversy was made before they even hit the ice. Canadians by popular demand are Gold medalists.
Perhaps the Candian Skaters got Bad sportsmanship deducted when their seen, Goodie goodie the russians did bad, we'll win now. Before their turn to take the ice.
What is lesson, is a perfect skating preformance that suxs in style, doesn't win Gold. A Stylish skating preformance with one mistake does. Oh yeah Canada is also Whinny, little cry baby. Where in the blame game Canada wins Gold !
Bronto

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Bronto either way, the judges were bribed to give them a gold. SO its still wrong whether the canadians were cry babies or not.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
One possibility is to pull the French judges scores & replace them with a alternate judges. I concur with one caveat, pull the Russian judge too & put in two alternates instead.

The worst part is, the Russian skaters didn't do anything wrong, but there shouldn't be 2 gold medals for one event, that doesn't include a tie.

UltraLiberty

Well it looks like Canada is being given the gold, too, but not taken away from Russia? How can there be two gold medals.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
That Russian guy looks like he's unstable. Maybe they're just afraid to take the gold medals away for fear of their legs being humped rapidly or torn to bits or something?

BTW, welcome! :wave:

unclehobart

this is my special title
The Russian media and spokesmachine apparatus is complaining bitterly that the entire investigation is without merit and is only a result of North American media yammering and crybaby tactics.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Which of those two chicks would you rather do?

I'm kinda partial to North America, but I must say that Russian chick looks pretty hot too. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Ditto. I changed my mind, the russian chick's hair is too messy. ;p

Still wouldn't throw her outta my bed tho. ;D