Call me crazy but I like NE in the Super Bowl!

markjs

QuackHead
A slim victory for the Pats....that's my story and I'm sticking to it! (I predicted the Ravens last year well before the final moment, and picked the Broncs over the Pack a few years back when no oddsmakers would touch Denver!) We'll see :)

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Posted by me both here and at JJR's:

Patriots 28
Rams 27

QUIT STEALING MY PICKS!

j/k :D You better hope I'm right (don't forget I picked the Bears and Steelers to stink :o )!

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Sorry, I'm not clairvoyant, I'm just stalking you. Hit the back button about 600,000 times, you'll find it eventually. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I don't travel through threads using the previous/next buttons. I visit a thread, hit backspace, and go to another thread, reply to it, hit backspace thrice (to go back to the forum), and go to another thread... I dunno why, I guess I'm just too lazy to wait for the thread listing to refresh each time. :yawn:

markjs

QuackHead
Who's yer daddy?!? the Pats are #1 I TOLD THE WORLD SO! and as usual I was right........and I don't even wanna hear abouts some lame excuse that the Raiders got cheated on a bad call....it happens to any team from time to time and the Raiders still had ample opportunity to win the game after the bad call....the Patriots are simply better than anyone gave them credit for...they are the best this year...and I love being right when the rest of the world tells me I'm nuts!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
You're nuts, it was fixed. END OF STORY!!! It's all part of the Raider killing electricity going out for weeks inside job by Pete Tagliabue(sic?).:scared:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Gonzo, put down the needle and back away slowly...

Someone in your mental state shouldn't be knitting. :D

flavio

superfly
Staff member
You call the Raiders having 28 seconds "ample time"??

Raiders got screwed, but I was rooting for the Pats today.

Good game.