BZZT!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Q picks on Fuser waaaay too much. Q must put herself in the corner until she can behave. Q must also, against her own better judgement...*gasp*.............................. put herself in the report.
*tugs on chain halfheartedly.....spots Kruz* ......hmmmmmm:D

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by Q
Q picks on Fuser waaaay too much. Q must put herself in the corner until she can behave. Q must also, against her own better judgement...*gasp*.............................. put herself in the report.
*tugs on chain halfheartedly.....spots Kruz* ......hmmmmmm:D

For some strange reason, I like it when you abuse me.:smash: Give me more baby!:D

Kruz

Staff member
Kruz looks left.. then right.. then slowly realizes that Q is looking AT him.. not past him:scared: *Gulp*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
For some strange reason, I like it when you abuse me.:smash: Give me more baby!:D
Yippieee!! *Q quickly scribbles out last entry in the report*:D *zeroes on on Kruz, chomps chain in half* aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Down Q!!!! BAD girl. Leave the furnace guy alone, Fury can handle it hissownself... Report:lol: I spit on the stinkin' report....

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know how the hell it happened, but it is getting power to it again, and is even giving me BIOS beep codes for no video: -..

I get half of a video signal (half the screen is showing a shaky-red kinda blotch of color) and the hard drive I slapped in it for now is spinning up and even does that "clickclick-bzclick" initialization

/me puts on his best surgeon face

The S.S. Flurffmeister is going under the knife!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Replaced the power supply and did a little cleaning duty, and it's running! woot :grin:

The bottom 2 pci slots are dead and the voltage is still odd (jumps about .5-.6 above what I set it at in the bios) but I can live with that until I get a new board.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
bigteethgrin.gif