brothers,girlfriends, uncle...

unclehobart

this is my special title
I'm not married... except to you, that is. :D If you are eeeeextra special to me I can let you use the credit card for a few hours... no questions asked.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Originally posted by unclehobart
I'm not married... except to you, that is. :D If you are eeeeextra special to me I can let you use the credit card for a few hours... no questions asked.

Now this is an offer I can't refuse!

unclehobart

this is my special title
You may not like my terms. :lurk: (rubs hands together in an evil scientist fashion) Bring sure to bring a vid camera, a riding crop, 4 gallons of Ben and Jerrys ice cream, a MASH coloring book, bright yellow liquid latex, bright pink fuzzy handcuffs, 200 yards of Saran Wrap, a 4XL black denim jacket, a novelty oversized flyswater with 'meet me in Miami' emblazoned on it, an inexpensive telescope, some black light magic markers, a surfboard, 2 ice trays, a hot water bottle, an 8 track player with a copy of 'Mickey Mouse Does Disco' in it, mint flavored dental floss, as many D cell batteries as you can find, a furniture dolly and 3 sticks of chewing gum.

It'l be fun.... trust me. :whip:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
You may not like my terms. :lurk: (rubs hands together in an evil scientist fashion) Bring sure to bring a vid camera, a riding crop, 4 gallons of Ben and Jerrys ice cream, a MASH coloring book, bright yellow liquid latex, bright pink fuzzy handcuffs, 200 yards of Saran Wrap, a 4XL black denim jacket, a novelty oversized flyswater with 'meet me in Miami' emblazoned on it, an inexpensive telescope, some black light magic markers, a surfboard, 2 ice trays, a hot water bottle, an 8 track player with a copy of 'Mickey Mouse Does Disco' in it, mint flavored dental floss, as many D cell batteries as you can find, a furniture dolly and 3 sticks of chewing gum.

You do this stuff too? Whew, I guess I'm not that weird :beerchug:

unclehobart

this is my special title
Originally posted by Q
you are both weird...mint flavor dental floss is vile.!
Only if used in the mouth. Taste isn't an issue considering my methods of application. :lurk: (rubs hands together in an evil scientist fashion)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Sounds good! Now all I need is your credit card number.... :lurk: What?? I only need it to purchase all the items required for our special night/day/week.(?)

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Sounds like expensive bong making instructions to me :rolleyes: