Breakfast with Q.. >>>

ResearchMonkey

Ahhhh....

nothing like waking up to breakfast by Q . she make some mighty good toast, it was the force feeding part that was hard to swallow.

I woke up and choked on her 541 WU dump, how she got that out of a router I'll never know.

It was nice thoo, we have been talking about doing this for weeks now, I am glad it finally happend. And I still have the highest respect for her.

She has 601 WU's for this week. If increase my stamina by 50% maybe we could do this again real soon, ...I call you. ;)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
:D How many chicks do ya know that can weasel WU's out of a router???

Actually, the t-bird has been no-netting for a couple weeks and the whole Stanford scandal had me in a panic. I mighta had to drive out to Cali and choke Stefan myself if I didn't get credit for every last little WU....guess he's a lucky boy :D

trinity1

1 of 3
I will admit I am not too well versed on this whole Genome thing, but I do have a concept of what you guys are doing. But breakfast with Q is enough to get me to go out and buy a 2 Gig rig and get involved. Q... I am an excellent cook BTW. You just take your morning shower while I get things ready! :)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
A 2 gig rig and breakfast???? You have my undivided attention. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
That had better be a palomino overclocked to 2 gig, cause the P4 sucks :D

Nice dump, Q... I'm getting ready to make one of those myself here in a few days...

ResearchMonkey

Hey Q shall we do breakfast again?...

I am on your Arse ...

....At this point I am only 10 WU's down, and I can smell your parfume' in the wind.

As long as you don't break-out with that darned router again I will overtake you...

-RM

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
You might have to buy me breakfast RM. A power outage creamed my network today. Only one machine has net access :cry: ...and my other 1 gig t-bird is being persnickity...:cry2:

ResearchMonkey

52 ResearchMonkey 4,621.99 - 535.24
53 burning e-machines 4,619.42 - 240.14
54 susie 289 4,619.13 - 785.91

well I never expected your company again so soon, are we moving into this too fast?

It was indeed good for me.

I'll call you ;)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*pulls over, brushes dust off, nibbles on dry toast and sobs gently*:cry2:
:worm: I'll be back, ya know....*desperately tries to squeeze more wu's out of router*....I'll be back:evillaff:

Tweety

Just a Birdie!
You actually expect Q to give up???? :lol:

Well... if I see a pig flying by I'll let you know and you can start to worry...:D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*chomp* grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

no flyin' pigs in these parts :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Oh RM.....looks like I'm gonna be blazing by you and your little friend grasshopper....hopefully in the next 24 hours. :D Wanna do lunch?:wave:

ResearchMonkey

Q, I enjoy your company so much that I....

Scheduled Delivery: Nov 8, 2001
Shipped to: BAKERSFIELD, CA, US
Shipped or Billed on: Nov 2, 2001
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 3.00 Lbs

....your definately not a cheap date...

:usa:

...and yes, on the grasshoppers. I love to watch the chocolate harden on their kicking little legs...

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
It's still in transit...maybe you can snag it at a hub and divert it to Sarasota!

What is it? Not that it matters, I'm sure I need one.:worm: