Blondes, Brunettes Or Redheads?

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
When it comes to attraction to the opposite sex, (this question will pertain a bit more to the "singles" crowd), but which do ya typically have the most interest in meetin'?

I have a life's history, of an almost exclusive attraction for Brunettes. Dark hair an' dark eyes suits me jus' fine!

I'm not afraid of Redheads, though I usually approach with caution! Mostly from my experiences of growin' up around 'em. I found, they require a bit more patience an' energy.:D

My roommate is a sucker for a big-breasted Blonde every time, but growin' up, I always thought blondes had it too easy! Seemed like in my school, they got more attention than others. Unfortunately, also seemed like since they were used to the extra attention, it became a prerequisite to gettin' a date.

Don't get me wrong, gettin' to know folks for who they REALLY are is what it's all about. I'm jus' tryin' to get feedback from you all on a shallower level.;)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
16-60 2 or more legs I'm not proud :D

married a redhead though

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Gonzo said:
16-60 2 or more legs I'm not proud :D

married a redhead though

So does it seem true?

The part about Redheads requirin' more patience an' energy than the non-Reds ya knew, before ya married?:D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
redheads, blondes, brunettes, doesn't matter...they're female-isn't that enough

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Yeah Gonz......

That's a "safe", "look, I'm married to one, an' she's standin' here beside me, watchin' me type", answer.:D I'll buy it.:)

kuulani

I agree with leslie ... I don't like the "pretty boy" types though. You know which ones, the ones that seem to spend more time in front of the mirror than females :D

Acid

stud
I like women with brown hair. For some reason, every blonde I know is either annoying or unbelievably stupid.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I prefer dirty blond or brown w/ blond streaks.

I'll answer for brainsoft too: He prefers redheads.

I am brunette though and he still loves me so all is good!

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
When i was dating i dated all color types. But when i got serious i was always a sucker for a brunette specially with blue eyes!! :)

Gato_Solo

But redheads are especially enticing. So full of 'je ne sais quoi'...and brunettes are full of 'joie de vivre'...so Why do blondes have more fun?