Bid on a night with the Flurffmeister™

flurff

Come on, I wanna see some Ebay style bidding here. None of that bullshit going once, going twice, sold at some ridiculously low price that anybody could've beat.

The highest bidder by December 13th will receive the Flurffmeister™ in their mailbox as soon as payment is received. :cool:

Ladies only, the Flurffmeister™ doesn't swing any other way :cool:

There will only be a transaction provided the highest bidder is sexkitten. All transactions are final. Reserve is $600. Believe me, it is worth it.

squeeks

Hellspwan
:D
bikini.jpg

BigDadday

Everday People
First off I bet that was a diet pop she was drinking and secondly thnx for not wearing a thong!:vomit:

Kruz

Staff member
Is that a CHAIN holding that togather ???ROTFLMAO:D
Hope you got scuba gear flurff:sick:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I bid:

A night of fine dining in a cozy penthouse suite of a very posh hotel with only candles to light us. Eating exotic foods and sipping the finest wine (or beer).

I will wear a sexy floor length green dress with a slit up to the top of my right hip and low cut.. but leaving a little to the imagination ;) A little of my long auburn hair worn up, the rest falling around my shoulders and down my back in soft curls.

After dinner, we can frolic in a nice ensuite jacuzzi tub... and let the rest take it's natural course...

OR

We can throw on some hikers and jeans and romp in the mountains and make out under the stars.... :D

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by Spirit
I bid:

A night of fine dining in a cozy penthouse suite of a very posh hotel with only candles to light us. Eating exotic foods and sipping the finest wine (or beer).

I will wear a sexy floor length green dress with a slit up to the top of my right hip and low cut.. but leaving a little to the imagination ;) A little of my long auburn hair worn up, the rest falling around my shoulders and down my back in soft curls.

After dinner, we can frolic in a nice ensuite jacuzzi tub... and let the rest take it's natural course...

OR

We can throw on some hikers and jeans and romp in the mountains and make out under the stars.... :D

Hands over wallet to Spirit. My pin # is ....:D

br0ck

Originally posted by Spirit
Can we all move to that place where you can have multiple partners?

:D

LOL, I could imagine the Child Support cases there!! Shezeesh! :D