Best way to ask a girl out

law2

How?

How do I check if she's got a bf? Should I check first before asking her out? Do I ask her straight if she got a bf?

How?

ty

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Just flat out ask.

If you don't ask you'll never know.

So what if she says no, she just might say yes!

Stick out the chest and be a man! If she's got a BF, F*** him and keep at it.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I gotta go with fuser here. If you don't ask, you ain't got a shot. If she's got a bf she'll tell ya...if not carry on! :D

Outlaw69

Banned
A sure way to get her in your bed is a good line like this.

"Are those space pants? because your ass is outta this world"

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
The worst thing she can do is say "I think not", or some variation of that-hell, your mom told you no & it didn't kill you:smash:

S

s4

Just walk up to her and grab her and plant a big fat kiss right on the smacker. Say "hey baby, let's see if that's tissue you got stuffed there".

Seriously, just ask her and make sure the bf isn't standing next to you when you do it.:laugh:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I don't think you should just ask her out. If she is already dating someone, she will be put in the akward position of having to say so, knowing it will make you feel akward, too.

I don't know how well you know her, but I think at your next encounter, you should ask if she is seeing anyone before you ask her out. Then she can either say "Yes" and you can smile and say something light hearted like, "I should have known all the best ones are taken" or something cheesy like that.. if she says "No.. I'm not seeing anyone".... then you hand her a pair of glasses... no, just kiddin'... seriously... *then* you ask her....

my deflated 2cents.

HavoK

Sayian Elite
Well, if there ain't any guys standing around here then the "possible" BF is not there, ask away! She SHOULD be put into an akward position if she has a boyfriend, and it's not you! So there! ;) And be persistant, most girls don't like guys who would give up right away...stay with it unless some sock jock cock-blocks you, I'm talkin about roosters if anyone was wondering :D :rolleyes:

Pradeep

Frontbottom
I have found the following lines are completely unsuccessful so far:

"You're beautiful, let's have a root"

"I'd luv to lick you puss#"

dimme

Ask her if you can get a piece of her pantyhose as a fan filter for your computer :p :p :p
Outlaw knows what i'm talking about ;)

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Just ask her if she would like to go out sometime, if she says she has a bf, tell her, that's fine I was just asking as friends. Never know if you don't ask.

D

Dark Angel

Originally posted by Pradeep
I have found the following lines are completely unsuccessful so far:

"You're beautiful, let's have a root"

"I'd luv to lick you puss#"

:pOkay Okay.....It worked on me....So what!:p

D

Dark Angel

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geez....all of the above and some more!

:cry: Dark Angel *runs for cover*

flavio

superfly
Staff member
It depends on you're asking a girl you know or if this is a general question about picking up girls that you don't know in public bars etc.