Becoming A Born SuperNova Network Guru..

tamago

(Ô.o) pi?
can't imagine after accepting a work study job at my school as assitant to my IT chairman who is the head hancho for all systems at the college, i get to be the padawon! ::eek: Alas its a hardship:cry2: But I somehow find it amusing:eek2: I get to be the man with POWER! :D Plus get the keys to Miss Mom ;) oh baby, don't wanna go crazy with Miss Mom and reroute all those cables! w00t!

I almost pulled a 14hour day today and for being a college student with only needing a soda can to survive... I think its possible to be in this kind of job. Just make sure you drink lots of water and brush a lot :D

As of now, I take care of all hardware repairs,changes/software issues and OS problems/ and some network issues if I am asked or I do on my own time. Can't believe how crazy it can get sometimes even when its frusturating to mentor yourself with Microsoft! Heck, I'm going crazy over SECURITY LOCKDOWNS in Win2k and NT4.0 Some damn software permissions never work. Damn you MS!!!!! well can't complain.. very fast to deploy in making massive clones almost once a week i think of lately due to stupid planning from other people. Its not the Administrator's Fault!!! REALLY! its the people who you ask and don't get a reply until its the lastminute when everything is placed in. What the heck can you do now? Nothing but just laugh at the person who was lazy to talk to you and walk off :laugh:

Well all in all, this college job will put me in at good ends to give me some better computer parts finally. I CRAVE POWER! :smash:
Although, don't mind saving up for a nice vacation :)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Vacations? Who needs vacations after working 15+ months and going to school at the same time. :)

File permissions are always fun. You'll figure it out eventually.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
You like that stuff Huge. I tried it and threw the crap away after a couple sips. Yech.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Are you talking about 211? I can't get it here (got hooked on it in CA), but I was leaving the house a couple days ago and there was a can sitting on the sidewalk...mocking me.