Bad attitudes

sin2

I was just thinking that taking steriods or other muscle enhancing drugs alters your mood. Just like any work atmosphere, you don't really have everyone getting along with everyone else in wrestling.

So do you think trippy attitudes from drugs and work affects wrestlers in WWF? Sometimes I wonder if they don't like each other for some reason and took a cheap shot in the ring.

<just thinking out loud>...

unclehobart

this is my special title
Agree and disagree. I know and work with a great deal of people who use steroids and the general consensus is that it slowly amplifies your personality for good or for bad... just like alcohol. If you are arleady an agressive individual, steroids turn you into a short fused dickhead. If you are a mellow individual, not much happens. It also depends upon the type of 'roids and the amount as well as your diet base. Its all intertwined.

S

s4

It's like a football game. They do their thing and after the shows over they go their seperate ways. Football players do the same thing during the 60 minutes they are on the field and then walk off shaking hands at the end of the game. Most of the WWF people are most likely old pro's and are used to it.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Generally, everyone likes each other and are good friends behind the scenes, with a few exceptions.

Recently, Grand Master Sexay a.k.a. Brian Christopher Lawler, was arrested in Canada and later fired from the WWF for bringing a steroid that's legal in the US into Canada, where it's illegal. A lot of people are glad he's gone because his attitude back stage wasn't too pleasant. I guess the steroids he was taking are why.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Lawler was the name of the guy who wrestled Andy Kaufman right?

Jerry Lawler I think.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by sin2
Christopher Lawler?

Any relation to Jerry The King Lawler?
Brian Christopher Lawler, better known in the ring as "Too Sexy" Brian Christopher, or Grand Master Sexay, is Jerry "The King" Lawler's son.

Yes, flav, that was Jerry "The King" Lawler. He broke Andy Kaufman's neck with a piledriver. :eek: