Back to the future?

greenfreak

In a bid for leniency, Carlssin has reportedly offered to divulge "historical facts" such as the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden and a cure for AIDS.

All he wants is to be allowed to return to the future in his "time craft."

However, he refuses to reveal the location of the machine or discuss how it works, supposedly out of fear the technology could "fall into the wrong hands."

Officials are quite confident the "time-traveler's" claims are bogus. Yet the SEC source admits, "No one can find any record of any Andrew Carlssin existing anywhere before December 2002."

:lol:

Squiggy

I'm sure glad they have proof now. I guess I'll get back in my machine and move on.....Any suggestions for my next stop? I was thinking maybe Dallas, November,1963. :retard:

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
but squig if you save him itll screw up the space time continum. dont you remember that.

Squiggy

I just want to see how many gunman there actually were. My research indicates 3. Maybe I'll take a shot at Johnson. The prick.

btw Prof...Kennedy assassination.

Squiggy

Yeah. It was some guy named Saran wrap Lee or something like that. He was an Iraqi of chinese descent. Claims he doesn't remember who hypnotised him.