ATTN: Duronclocker

HeXp£Øi±

bloody
I sent out your MB today. Sorry it took me so long but i've been running in circles trying to get ready.
Hope you like the box
laughing.gif
(you'll see what i mean).

dEaN

Hardware Reviewer
Thanks man! :)

Wow I haven't been on these boards forever. Kinda ironic how I'm reviewing a couple products for this site, yet I never come here... go figure :rolleyes: Sorry guys! We just need more traffic here :D

HeXp£Øi±

bloody
I kinda like it the way it is. Nice and peaceful with slow moving threads. It's enough trying to keep up with otc and hwc.

BigDadday

Everday People
I know I'm not around as much as you guys but I am doing other goofy things at the moment but it is like a family here as well which nobody is really slamming someone just here for each other and I do find some posts I don't reply in interesting as I honestly have to say you guys are alot farther advanced, In my opinion, computer wise and even work with them while I am just an everyday guy trying to learn and make my box as best as I can afford it and we all know that is never good enuff.:)

HeXp£Øi±

bloody
Sorry about the slow shipping Dean. I had hoped that you'd receive that board a couple of weeks ago but the person i sent to mail it didn't even attempt to mail it until last week and when they finally got around to sending it the post office told them they wouldn't accept the box i put it in(so much for that gag) so they had to take it home and re-package it. Sorry for the incompetence on my part. If you want i'll refund 100% of your money when you get the board. :D