Anyone see the meteor shower last night?

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I sat outside and watched it for a couple hours, probably saw a few hundred meteors.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I would have gotten up, watched for awhile & returned to bed, but noooooooooooo, it was foggy as hell here. So, in answer to your query, no.:cool:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
If I had a way to get out of the city and if it was earlier; I'm not getting up at 5am to see some meteors...especially since I have to get up @ 6am on Saturdays for class.

br0ck

Originally posted by Gonzo
I would have gotten up, watched for awhile & returned to bed, but noooooooooooo, it was foggy as hell here. So, in answer to your query, no.:cool:

Ya no shit!! Same here! I couldn't believe all the fog we had for being mid november!

br0ck

Here was a pic from the University's football game during the fog last Saturday night.

Attachments

• rockets.jpg
    rockets.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 39

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by br0ck

Ya no shit!! Same here! I couldn't believe all the fog we had for being mid november!

And it wa in the mid-60's all day. Well, that's about to come to a screeching halt. Snow tomorrow. I'll be in Youngstown tonight & Chardon tomorrrow, then heading home.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
:D

Well, skies were pretty clear here and the most meteors could be seen from a around 1-3am on the west coast. I actually stayed out there until about 4:00am (came in to grab another beer every so often) and you could still see them here and there.