Anybody interested in...

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I'm digitizing The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio show. 6 hours to hopefully one cd (I'm working on the last tape now). Funny as hell radio show I have ever heard in my life. I'm doing it for a)because I want to have it on my Rio Riot and b) send a copy down to my bro because he's been working his ass off for his flight training and I think he'd like a copy. Just either drop me an email or pvt msg if you want one (include your snail mail address; have to pick up cd mailers though).

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
None Nixy baby...each track is roughly 18mB in size so it'll fit on 1 cd.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I am COMPLETELY interested.

I'll let brainsoft make a copy of mine cause I know he'll want it to. I'll PM ya my addy,

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Have to redo :( I've got 2 hrs of the show redone in this new sound program Cool Edit which has a very nice UI and stuff. Anyone can recommend any freebee sound programs? At least wav -> mp3?

Nixy: clean out your mailbox! :smash:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I assume you mean my PM box since my email box is not full.

It is cleaned now.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Smack me in the head; I posted that before I was full of caffeine. Thanks! :banghead:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
It is; I finished up the re-recording yesterday. Going to pick up fliers (flyers?) today and start copying away.

I think you ought to know that I'm feeling very depressed. :lol:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Didja send me your snail mail Homey? My bro will be up next week so I won't have to mail his.

soniclos

Huge, hows about a copy this way? I'll put it up on a ftp for your peeps too. Only 30K but it could work for them.

Let Me Know

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
That's ok soniclos; don't feel like u/l'ing 108 mB on 33.6. :( But send me you snail address.

I've done the conversions; now all I have to do is burn, burn, burn!