Anniversary

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Yep. Our one year is next Friday. :D So I took the liberty of reserving a room here. I got the King fireplace, distant ocean view (corner). Were going to dinner at the Inn at Spanish Head. The rooms there are in the 200 to 300 range. Kinda steep for us but dinner is a definate. We went there for dinner on our honeymoon. A corner table. Soft music and low light with a tall white candle on the table. View of the setting sun on a cloudless horizon through tinted windows. The waiter brings us the wine...does the wine on the arm with the towel thing. We had salmon that had been cooked in a parchment paper...oh man was that good. The waiter removes the parchment paper for us. Missy is melting at this point. Her smile is from ear to ear. Nothing can go wrong at this point. She's melting from the inside out. The rest of the night was...well, I'll leave that part out. ;D

:sex: :sex:

Yes, I think a repeat is appropriate. Don't you agree?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
My 11th is tomorrow & I got her a gift certificate from Von Maur because I won't buy her clothing EVER AGAIN!!!!!!! An dI bought myself a PNY GeFeorce2 MX400:D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to both gonz and posty, im going on 12 in november seemd like just yesterday...:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I feel sorry for you. I don't have to get my gf anything for our anniversary :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Congrats posty and gonz!:thup:

Posty your plans sound wonderful. Get her one of those glass floats to commemerate the occasion.

danleff

Congrats Posty!

You could give me some lessons! My wife is still not speaking to me since Valentine's day. I owe her one! OK, maybe more.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Thanks guys. We plan on having a great time and are just glad that we will have the time together alone. It's going to be a great weekend and I don't plan on leaving the hotel room much except for food and maybe a little sight seeing. :D :D :D