Alright, this is stupid and painful...

I got so really fed up with somebody at work, that I totally freaked. I really wanted to kick his little sissy ass, but I couldn't do that if otherwise I would be blamed for starting a fight :mad:

So I kicked very very hard against a wall next to me....resulting in a broken foot :(

This sucks!

Positive thing: that sissy got fired :D

S

s4

I believe that one must weigh the cause and effect balance before engaging in the appropriate response.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by s4
I believe that one must weigh the cause and effect balance before engaging in the appropriate response.

or INappropriate, as the case may be.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by alex
If you don't like someone at work, just fart in thier office every chance you get :lol:
ROFLMAO :D:D:D

So, did sissyboy get fired because you broke your foot...or was he stupid enough to acomplish it all on his own?

He acomplished that all on his own...and to be honest, him being fired is worth a broken foot allright.

And s4; it was a wrong response allright, and I didn't outweigh cause and effect enough. But I really didn't care at that moment ;)

unclehobart

this is my special title
Brick and concrete walls always win. Drywall and such are marginal. I've put my fist through 2 drywall walls before.

sicmun

Dude soooo sorry ow I know how people can be annoying and getting mad just makes it worse. :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: Cheers One for the foot. :D

Never knew I could kick that hard though...it still is very stupid and I've learned my lesson; I will never, never kick a concrete wall again (at least not that hard ;))

Professur

Mushroom at large
Originally posted by unclehobart
Brick and concrete walls always win. Drywall and such are marginal. I've put my fist through 2 drywall walls before.

14.5" clear space, 1.5" solid lumber. Yer playing russian roulette with your favorite date there, chum.

unclehobart

this is my special title
I 'date' righty, I punch walls 'lefty'. ...and I have hit the timber before. It rattled my jaw, but I survived. Plus, that was all when I was a younger lad. Haven't been tilting at windmills in over a decade.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by unclehobart
I 'date' righty, I punch walls 'lefty'.
I thought all guys were instinctively ambidexterous, when it comes to "dating" :worm:

tazzbaby

ooops.

well....look on the bright side, I assume you will get some time off work...which means you will have more time to hang out on xibase...and you get pain pills too! :)

trinity1

1 of 3
Well, if nothing else ShadowFax gave us a true story. He did what many of us want to do and was honest to share the error of his actions.
Bravo, ShadowFax! More of us should post like you. :beerchug: