Allright, here's the deal....

So far for being happy....

I saw her tonight, and I asked if I would see her in the holidays, but she apparentely wasn't the least interested.
I don't understand; the other day everything was cool, and I didn't see her for a few days, and now she acts like this.
I really haven't said anything wrong, and I was really glad to see her today. Can't say she seemed to think the same way.

I really don't understand women. Damn, I really thought there was something going on between the two of us.
Guess I'm just some naïve piece of shit.

Damn christmas time. Same thing happened last year. And then people wonder why I don't like christmas.
No wonder when you are spending them alone, and New Years Eve too.

The holidays suck, and so does life, at least they do for me.

Sorry I posted so much ****in self-pity, but at the moment I really don't give a **** about anything anymore.

Merry Christmas to everyone, and a Happy New Year.

S

s4

Sorry to hear that.

Try to have a merry x-mas anyway. Don't let this get to you.

BigDadday

Everday People
If you like her that much and feel for her than don't give up the chase. Sometimes they like to have a man chase them so try giving her a call and see what her response to it is and if it's ok ask again and while your at it mention your sorry she had such a bad day that day she talked to you. Go for it cuz if you don't you'll never know if it was meant to be.........:beerchug:

I already spoke to her later this evening, and things weren't as, well, grumpy, as earlier.

Sometimes I really don't understand women. I try to, but she's so hard to follow sometimes. I guess that's normal for women :D

But I sure won't give up on her, I really like her, and I'll do my best to get her. I didn't do that with some other girl 1.5 yrs ago, and I still regret that.

Thanks for the advice, BD - that was really helpfull and at least it cheered me up a bit...

I'm not really a poem-kind-of-guy, but I remembered the first lines of a poem from Lord of The Rings. Allright, call me weird, but they kind of cheered me up:

All that is gold does not glitter
Not all those who wander are lost...

Sorry, getting a little bit carried away around here. Sorry.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
We like getting carried away here :smash:

Good luck again, shadowfax! Hope ya eventually get to hump her :sex:

BigDadday

Everday People
Not carried away at all and if that helped one iota I'm glad as I honestly feel what I told you and also followed my own heart until "she let me catch her" is the way she tells me it now.

One last thing and it's something that alot will atest to and that we all still can't figure them out.:) BD

Well, this will be the last thing I'll have to report concerning this matter. 'Cause there is no matter.

I just got the usual "I see you more as a good friend than as my boyfriend" shit.
I can't believe this, I really thought we had something. Had the exact same thing last year.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Will be spending those alone, again. I hate this time of the year and I hate life. Every year I hope it will get better, but it never does. It only gets worse.

S

s4

There's always Xibase to hang around. That's where the rest of us with no life can be found.:)

BigDadday

Everday People
Shadowfax

I'm not an expert in this matter but let me say something to you and that is don't despair and look at it as their loss and for everyone there is a someone. Also I commend her in the respect that she didn't string you along and you dropped a few $$ on her for the holiday but she let you know up front. That there was a compliment I think. BD

Luck my friend!